Chris Hathaway, CSSC, Structured Settlement Consultant
Chris Hathaway began his financial services career as a professional Workers’ Compensation claims administrator for a Michigan-based National Trucking insurer, responsible for hundreds of claims in multiple states. Eager for new challenges and an opportunity to expand on his experiences, Chris joined Arcadia (formerly known as EPS Settlements Group) in 2006. As a Structured Settlement Consultant at Arcadia, Chris assists attorneys, claims adjusters, and claimants with negotiations for settlement on a wide variety of personal injury claims and litigation support, including physical injury, workers’ compensation, or non-qualified matters. Chris continues to expand his knowledge base, currently pursuing his Financial Planners Designation.
Areas of Expertise
Chris Hathaway began his Settlement Consulting career assisting in drafting and perfecting settlement documents showing an uncommon commitment to each client’s specific needs, gaining him national recognition as a trusted professional who makes your product better. Chris fills an important role in leading our client service efforts using his financial planning expertise and keen insights to help educate clients and prospects alike in the use of structured settlements. Chris brings a value added service, providing our clients with face-to-face settlement consulting services with claimant and/or claimant attorney, Medicare Set Aside funding, nationwide settlement conference attendance, structured settlement training presentations, claims analysis for a structured offer, fast and accurate structured annuity proposals, and accurate and timely coordination of settlement documentation.
Licenses and Professional Memberships
- Accident, Health and Life Licenses in 19 States and the District of Columbia
- National Structured Settlement Trade Association (NSSTA)
- Professional Risk Managers Association (PRMA)
- Michigan Self Insurance Association (MSIA)
- Michigan Public Risk Management Association (MIPRMA)
- Risk and Insurance Management Society (RIMS)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Eastern Michigan University – 2002
- Master of Business Administration, Wayne State University – 2007
- Certified Structured Settlement Consultant (CSSC), University of Notre Dame – 2014
- Matriculating: Florida State University, Certified Financial Planners Program