At Arcadia, we help resolve conflicts, reduce litigation expenses and create long-term financial security for people involved in personal injury claims through our settlement consulting services.
We have a rich history as the oldest structured settlements firm in the world. In our more than 45 years in business, we have used our skill and knowledge, innovative products and unparalleled caring service to help settle over 325,000 claims involving structured settlement funding of over $40 billion. We have positively impacted hundreds of thousands of lives by providing security and closure. You can find us nearby, with more than 160 experienced settlement professionals across 50 offices in the United States and Canada.
At Arcadia, our passion for helping and empowering people is at the heart of everything we do. Our expert team helps people navigate the complexities of injury claims with experience, well-proven strategies, compassion and innovation.
Clients have made the decision to work with us based on a variety of differentiators which distinguish Arcadia from other structured settlement companies: access to all structured settlement annuity providers; state of the art proprietary management reporting and case tracking systems, a robust quality control department to assure accuracy of case design, rates and documentation, consultant expertise, superior training programs, advanced underwriting capabilities to provide expertise on complex cases, highly qualified consultants, case managers and corporate office support staff.
What Makes Us Unique
- Employee Model: All Arcadia consultants are employees of the firm. This employment model contrasts with the more common industry model of loosely organized independent contractors who, generally speaking, are more challenged to follow consistent processes and procedures. Clients tell us our employment model allows for easier back-up services, more consistency related to service, and a stronger team commitment to their needs. Furthermore, having all structured settlement consultants as employees allows Arcadia much greater quality control for the benefit of clients.
- Quality Assurance: Clients are able to reduce the risk of settlement language mistakes by relying on Arcadia’s centralized document Quality Assurance (QA) team – reviewing all details of a completed transaction prior to distribution to the client. The QA team double checks the work of the consultants and their case managers in the field. Clients tell us this is unique in the industry as most structured settlement consultants only have their case manager check their work, while we have two rounds of settlement language review – at the local level and by our QA team in Denver.
- Highly Experienced Consultants and Case Managers: The average experience level of an Arcadia Consultant is 15 years, while the average experience level of an Arcadia Case Manager is 11 years.
- Proprietary Case Management System: Arcadia owns a proprietary case management system, (EDISON™), developed specifically for our industry providing enhanced case tracking, document preparation, and client reporting. Clients are able to quickly gain visibility into how our services are adding value for them.
- Proprietary Quoting Software: Arcadia developed and launched a proprietary trademarked quoting software known as Integrated Quoting™. IQ™ allows Arcadia employees to quote multiple life companies simultaneously for a specific target benefit stream, freeing their time to better serve their clients. This revolutionary tool greatly reduces errors in the quoting process while increasing the speed at which our brokers can generate settlement illustrations under time constraints at settlement conferences.